Rohn 25 capacity?

Subject: Rohn 25 capacity?
From: wb2k@ritz.mordor.com (John A. Ross, IV)
Date: Wed Sep 20 09:00:31 1995

>What we need is a good way to permanently label the tower itself to remind
>the person who takes it down to use temporary guys.  How can we attach such
>a label and what would it look like to be sure and catch the eye of the
>person who needs to know?  The label should go on the tower the same day it
>is put up and stay there until it comes down.
> On the other hand, the label has to be good enough to
>last for 50 years since it is quite possible for a tower to be in place that
>long, maybe longer.

Well I think I may have an easy answer for this one. After you pour your
base, and you're down on your knees putting your intials in it, inscribe
into the concrete.  It'll last forever, and you can't help but see it as
you look at your foot to place it on the first rung.

Perhaps even a catchy phrase (preferably short) to make it stick in the
mind. Something like "Temp Guys Saves Lives". Whatcha think?

73, John
John A. Ross, IV  - WB2K / VE2TJA [Zone 2]  (wb2k@ritz.mordor.com)
Summit, New Jersey
Contest DXpedition Registry ---------> http://www.mordor.com/wb2k