CQWW RTTY RESULTS WF5E

Subject: CQWW RTTY RESULTS WF5E
From: Qslwf5e@aol.com (Qslwf5e@aol.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 23:36:07 1995
     Single Op, High Power, Single band 40 meters

352 qsos
509 pts
50   Qth
35   Countries
21   Zones

     Final score 40 meters 53,954    Aprox total oper. time 14 hours

  Had a great time, band was in good shape, much better Saturday
than Sunday.  As usual the east coast was hearing stuff I couldn't.

Equipment 2 el 40 meter yagi at 60 feet, TS940 with DSP-9+,
Harris amplifier at 800 watts.

                                                    de WF5E