SS PARTICIPATION

Subject: SS PARTICIPATION
From: K5GA@aol.com (K5GA@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 25 16:30:53 1995
Considering my personal situation concerning the SS CW contest,
I heavily considered operating from either KP4 or KP2 this year. I
went as far as asking around for suggestions etc. I received several
leads and then.....stopped.

I felt it would be too easy for me to go down to KP4/KP2 and win the
contest rather than attempting to win from where I have made plans to
go. I decided it would be more gratifying to win from the continental 48.

My consideration in going to KP4/KP2 was merely emotional in order to
slap my former station owner in the face.

I agree with most that SS is a continental 48 playground.

73,

Mr. Bill   K5GA  ( NOT W5WMU this year)