WPX Certificates?

Subject: WPX Certificates?
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Mon Sep 25 19:35:59 1995

Hiya-

I know this topic pops up from time to time, but has anybody recieved
1994 WPX certificates yet?

Still Waiting,

Sean

--
Sean Kutzko                                          Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL                                           DXCC:304 worked/300 cfmd

                     "All Good Things In All Good Time."