topband: dx-operation

Subject: topband: dx-operation
From: bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com (bill.lumnitzer@paonline.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 12:50:49 1995

 Jp> Unfortunately, QSK maybe part of the problem. Some of these "CALL FOR
 Jp> EVER OPERATORS" use QSK and know when evryone else is STILL calling,
 Jp> then they keep on calling, hoping to be the last one. To them, being
 Jp> the first one through is more important than just getting through.

  <deleted>

 Jp> 73, K8Joe"Palooka"
 Jp> jpontek@aol.com

QSK? You're kidding, right? The fact of the matter is that the only CW
these guys can copy is their OWN CALL! Why else would they keep calling
right over the DX? If it weren't for packet they wouldn't even know what
frequency to call on. Bring back the old licensing system and you'll
eliminate this problem!

73 Bill
N6CQ@paonline.com