TIC 1102 and TH7

Subject: TIC 1102 and TH7
From: ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk (Ron Stone)
Date: Fri Sep 22 21:07:38 1995
-----
| Ron Stone, GW3YDX -    EMail ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk

----

Chaps

Will only one motor on the 1102 do the business please ?

73
Ron

From: David Robbins KY1H <robbins@guid2.dnet.lmco.com> (David Robbins KY1H)
Subject: contest welfare system

>or just plain cheat.  It would just redistribute the certificates sort of
>like welfare redistributes the wealth . . . :-)
>
>Stan  W7NI@teleport.com

just what we need  a 'feel good' democratic plan to redistribute contest
points.  pretty soon we would end up with people sending in logs with no
qso's just to get their free certificates while the rest of use are hard
at work.

73, Dave KY1H  Robbins@guid2.dnet.lmco.com