CQP Score from NH ( N1KWF)

Subject: CQP Score from NH ( N1KWF)
From: rlake@TOP.MONAD.NET (rlake@TOP.MONAD.NET)
Date: Wed Oct 11 00:25:38 1995
Here it is from NH

SO high power
TS430S SB220 6 ele tribander at 65'  half sloper on low bands

      CW      SSB
160   0       0
80    0       0
40    0       25
20    30      173
15    0       23
10    0       0
     30       221   = 251 Q'S  X  56 mults = 29792 pts

missed out on Plumas and Napa counties
need to do more on low bands next yr....the wood stove put me to sleep!
I think I put in abt 7 hrs total....fun time
Randy  N1KWF >>