Worked-All-Germany Rules?

Subject: Worked-All-Germany Rules?
From: dl1iao@sugarland.ampr.org (dl1iao@sugarland.ampr.org)
Date: Sun Oct 22 16:17:24 1995
> Looking for the rules for the W.A.G. contest held this weekend.  Worked
> the contest but not sure what to do with log, where to mail it, scoring,
> etc.  Any help appreciated.

Thanks for the QSO Dave, and here's what you have asked for..

Worked All Germany Contest (WAG)
--------------------------------

  1.  Contest periods

    October, 3rd weekend, 1500Z Sat to 1500Z Sun
    1995  Oct 21/22
      96      19/20

  2.  Modes and bands

    CW,SSB: 3.5-7-14-21-28 MHz

  3.  Classifications

    A - SOAB CW
    B - SOAB CW/SSB
    C - SOAB CW/SSB QRP (max. 5W)
    D - M/S  (one signal on any band at the same time)
    E - SWL

    DX-Cluster support is allowed.  A station may be worked twice on
    CW and SSB on a given band.

  4.  Exchange

    DL      RS/RST + DOK
    Non-DL         + serial number starting at 001

  5.  Multipliers

    count 1 point per band regardless of mode.

    DL      DXCC/WAE
    Non-DL  German districts (1st letter of DOK)

  6.  Scoring

    DL      with DL  1 point(s)
                 EU  3
                 DX  5

    Non-DL  with DL  3 points

  7.  Certificates

    will be awarded to the highest scorer of the different classifications
    in each country, a reasonable score provided, and to all entrants
    with more than 500 QSOs.

  8.  Disqualification

    Violation of the rules of the contest, unsportsmanship or taking
    credit for excessive duplicate contacts will be deemed cause for
    disqualification.  For each scored Dupe or busted call 3 valid
    QSOs will be removed.

  9.  Logs

    must be accompanied by a summary sheet and a multiplier check list.
    Duplicate contacts and all QSYs have to be clearly marked in the log.
    Seperate Dupe-Sheets are needed if more than 100 Stations have been
    worked on a band.  Sperate your log by bands.

    You may submit a computer log (1 disk per entry).  The disk must be
    MS-DOS formated 3 1/2 or 5 1/4 inch (40- or 80-track) and contain the
    log as ASCII files.  Add a seperate summary sheet.

  10.  SWLs

    get 1 point (SSB) and 3 points (CW) for logging each new German
    station with the sent RS/RST+DOK and the call of the station worked.
    1 multiplier point for each German district per band.

  11.  Deadline

    4 weeks after the contest (Nov 19th for 1995).

  12.  Mailing address

    Klaus Voigt, DL1DTL
    P.O.Box 720 427
    D-01023 Dresden