CT-USER Mailing list has moved!

From: reisert@eng.pko.dec.com (reisert@eng.pko.dec.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 17:32:38 1995
The CT-USER mailing list has moved.

The new address is:

        ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org

The new -request address is:

        ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org

Mail sent to the old address will forward to the new address until
November 3, at which point it will probably STOP working.

It will take a few days to get everything back to where it was.  For
example, none of the file archives have been copied over.  But you can
anonymous FTP to:

        ftp://ve7tcp.ampr.org/software/ct

in order to find the country and master database files.

There will also be some people who think they are subscribed and they
are not.  I am going to manually re-subscribe all the changes that I
know of.

Sorry for the sudden notice, and sorry it's so close to contest time.

Thanks to Lyndon, VE7TCP, for hosting this list.  At last count, it
was up to 453 subscribers.

73 - Jim AD1C
reisert@eng.pko.dec.com