Swan Mark II troubleshooting

Subject: Swan Mark II troubleshooting
From: ad274@lafn.org (Randy Powell)
Date: Tue Oct 24 08:27:34 1995

After our CQP effort, WA6GDS & I are still recovering from the nearly Wagnerian
presence of Murphy, especially as shown in the breakdown of equipment.  I'll be
picking up my TS-930s from Kenwood this week in time for CQWWSSB, but my old
workhorse Swan Mk II 2x 3-500z amp is still down for the count.  Does anyone in
thezr{m~qpvkofm
the Los Angeles area know a tech who can troubleshoot this amp and bring it back
online?  I still have power supply voltages, but no amplification.  I suspect
the
input circuit, but honestly it's beyond my meager electronic experience.

Please reply direct to ad274@lafn.org   It'd be great to get on with some power
this weekend.

Thanks,

Randy NZ6N