No subject

Subject: No subject
From: fred.kleber.STV@igate.sprint.com (fred.kleber.STV@igate.sprint.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 23:06:01 1995
nomail

>From va3wto@pathcom.com (rui wittwer)  Thu Oct 26 04:30:17 1995
From: va3wto@pathcom.com (rui wittwer) (rui wittwer)
Subject: CQWW SSB GIVE US A CALL(CHANCE)

Hello dear friend`s.!
VA3SK it will be the call for a MS from North Bay Ontario,if you hear us
please give us a call it only takes 5 seconds hi hi,we will try to have
setup a beam for 80 meter`s and for the rest,just let us ask San Peter for
good propagation
hi hi.
The op`s will be the following VA3SK,VA3MW,VE3ZRB,VE3SMP,VA3PC AND VA3WTO.
We will be using mobander`s from 40 up to 20 and also tribander`s,160 it
will be a loaded tower and on 80 some dipoles including a 3 elem wire
pointed a europe,radios it will be kenwood`s including the new 870,amps
maybe it is to secret hi hi.
TO ALL OF YOU GOOD LUCK AND PLEASE KEEP US BUSY SEE YOU ON THE WEEKEND.
73 DE VA3SK ZONE 4 CONTEST`S TEAM.

CQ  VA3SK CONTEST.

           VA3SK VA3SK VA3SK VA3SK VA3SK.

DE RUI WITTWER