2-radio operation

Subject: 2-radio operation
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Thu Nov 9 10:29:51 1995

Hiya, folks-

Seeing the recent scores from SS has finally got me off my butt and
contemplating a 2-radio operation. I know the basic concepts, but that's
about it. Has anybody ever published a primer on how to implement a 2-radio
contest station? Basic ideas, things you should watch out for, etc? You
know, "A beginner's guide to two-radio contesting" or something like that?

Thanks,

Sean

--
Sean Kutzko                                              Amateur Radio: KF9PL
Urbana, IL                                               DXCC: 305 wkd/301 cfmd

              "You can't close the door when the wall's caved in."