PW2N CQ WW CW Contest

Subject: PW2N CQ WW CW Contest
From: py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org (py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org)
Date: Sat Nov 11 11:29:15 1995
ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ
T¡tulo......: PW2N - WW CW Contest!!
ÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ

        Hello, contesters...

        I am PY2NY, operator of PW2N, special call for contests
        in BRAZIL.
        CQ WW CW  Contest is near, and I'll operate on      all
        bands, LOW Power Class.
        I'd like to have attention from people in North America
        and Europe, asking for a little chance from you.    Try
        to put your antennas into our direction, and try     to
        listen us in South America, or me, in Brazil.       The
        propagation will be   our  common enemy!!!

        PW2N will operate with CT  soft,  Kenwood TS140S    and
        antennas: 2 element Quad 10-15-20 Meters (13 m high)  ;
        inverted Vees 40-80 meters (10 m high); windom for  160
        meters (also 10 m high only!!!!).

        Listening my signals during the Contest, please    put
        me in your local Packet Cluster, I will try to   break
        my QSO number records (1850)...

        IF YOU'RE NEW IN CONTEST AND ARE AFRAID TO BE PRESENT,
        LOOK TO RULES AND TRY 10 WPM, EVEN FOR 15 OR 20 QSOS!!
        LET'S FUN...

        Hope to work you. QSLs ok via Bureau to Home Call:
        P Y 2 N Y   -    Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
        Bye!