SS Rookie of the year

Subject: SS Rookie of the year
From: rkaufman@magic.mb.ca (rkaufman@magic.mb.ca)
Date: Tue Nov 21 21:16:00 1995
>Gary Nieborsky <k7fr@ncw.net> writes:
>I've found that contesting is self addicting.  How about a
plaque for each
>high scoring SO 94-96 ck? Certificate...nice words in QST?...

What a great idea ! How about a "Rookie" of the Year" plaque ?
Entrants must have proof of original license during the past
year. ( No club stns/pseudos please) In almost every other
competative sport there is some acknowledgement of the "up and
comer". How about it ARRL? What's one more plaque gonna cost ?
I'd be willing to sponsor it.

Rob VE4GV