The Correct Way to Tabulate CQWW Scores?

Subject: The Correct Way to Tabulate CQWW Scores?
From: KK5EP@aol.com (KK5EP@aol.com)
Date: Sun Nov 26 21:28:53 1995
As I muse through the assorted early scores being released from this
weekend's CQWW, one thing baffles me... many are tabulating their scores but
no two seem to be calculated in the same manner.  One guy simply multiplied
his QSOs x Zones x Countries.  Another multiplied QPts x (Zones + Countries).
 Another has a way of tabulation I have yet to figure out from the data
submitted.  Anyone know the correct way?  Tnx, Mike  KK5EP