CQWW CW NC0P M/S

Subject: CQWW CW NC0P M/S
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 13:03:25 1995
NC0P Score CQWW CW

Class: M/S

Ops: NC0P, KF0H, WO0V, WA0FLS, WD0GVY, WR0G

Zone 4 (Iowa)

Band            QSOs             Zones           Countries

160                73                   19                    62
 80                441                  26                    84
 40                474                  36                   105
 20               1034                 36                   126
 15                153                  25                    85
 10                 24                   11                    19

Totals:          2199                153                  481         =
  3,760,888 Points

Submitted by,

Perry
WR0G