Yaeu Rotors

Subject: Yaeu Rotors
From: JKAHRS@delphi.com (JKAHRS@delphi.com)
Date: Sat Dec 2 19:10:31 1995
Well OPAL did get me worse than I thought.  My present rotor is
windmilling...sort of a "coax" break system!  It's time for a new and larger
system.  The antenna is a PRO67B, 100+ lbs and a ole 32-19 2 meter boomer.
Because I live in the south (5 miles north of the Gulf of M in Baja
Alabama), The 450 degree rotation sounds like something to consider.  I'm
thinking of either the 1000 or 800, but lean to the 1000 for the extra safety
factor.  I use a HyGain 52 ft self supporting tower.  Several question y'all
might help me with....

1. Will it fit!   it = 800 or 1000

2. Any good OR bad words on this series.  The alternative is a TX2 or HAM4.

Please respond to me DIRECTLY ... no cc: to the reflector PSE ...
so as to keep his CONTEST related question
bandwidth to a minimum.

73, Hank/K2UVG
jkahrs@delphi.com
Niceville, Florida ... temp home to ERIN and OPAL