ARRL 160 CW NC0P M/S

Subject: ARRL 160 CW NC0P M/S
From: PerryB1237@aol.com (PerryB1237@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 4 09:54:00 1995
Score for NC0P in ARRL 160 CW Contest:

1308 QSOs  x  90 Multipliers = 241,650 Points

Class: M/S

Ops: NC0P, WD0GVY, WA0FLS, WO0V

Submitted by,
Perry
WR0G

From: Wassell, James T.,  Ph.D." <jtw2@NIOSR1.EM.CDC.GOV (Wassell, James T.,
Ph.D.)
Subject: K3JT 160 M test results

878 Qso's
68 sections (where was ND, ORG, ID, VE6 ?)
19 countries
(9A2, KP4, CU3, DJ, F, FG, G, I, OK, ON, OZ, S58, SM, TI, V47, VP2V, 6Y5,
XE, YV)
Score:   160,341

(100 Qso's less than last year, but more Dx = higher score than last year).

73 de  K3JT,    Terry   in   WV .....