ARD-230A parts

Subject: ARD-230A parts
From: na2n@ifam.com (na2n@ifam.com)
Date: Sun Dec 10 21:35:19 1995
Need help - I need parts for my Advanced Radio Devices ARD-230A CONTEST
amplifier. Who has them? (Specifically, the motor for the "Tune" capacitor).

Thanks.

Greg Becker NA2N
na2n@ifam.com

From: George Cook (AA3JU)" <george@epix.net (George Cook (AA3JU))
Subject: Attracting new blood

Oh I dunno you could let the new guys operate at the bigger stations like I
got to.
10 meters AT NIGHT at the Bottom  of the sunspot cycle.
Builds charcter.

George
AA3JU  george@epix.net    AA3JU@W3PYF
Proudly  F R C...........
"FRC When second best just isn't good enough!"