WA0QOA ARRL 160M CONTEST RESULTS(?)

Subject: WA0QOA ARRL 160M CONTEST RESULTS(?)
From: CWMAN1@aol.com (CWMAN1@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 20:11:00 1995
                ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 1995

      Call: WA0QOA                   Country:  United States
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Unlimited

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals     51     102     2.00         19          0    =   1,938

All reports sent were 599, unless otherwise noted.

Equipment Description:  Icom-765, 100 watts, Inv-V apex at 48'

                   ************************
Club Affiliation:  * FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB *

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               FRED W. HOFFERT, III  WA0QOA
               64 STILES AVENUE
               MORRIS PLAINS, NJ 07950

Some Qs are better than no Qs.  73......
                                       Fred/WA0QOA
                                       CWMAN...I'D RATHER WORK CW!!!
                                       IF I CAN'T GET WJ0QYJ, I'LL SETTLE FOR
A 1 x 2 CALL !!!