Canada Winter Contest - 31 Dec 1995

Subject: Canada Winter Contest - 31 Dec 1995
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org)
Date: Wed Dec 13 02:48:59 1995
RAC CANADA WINTER CONTEST

In ecember each year, the Radio Amateurs of Canada (RAC) sponsors the Canada
Winter
Contest.  Amateurs all over the world are invited to participant.
Contest Period: 0000 UTC to 2359 UTC 31 December 1995,  29 December 1996, 28
December
1997, 27 December 1998, 19 December 1999.

Bands and Modes: 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 6 and 2 metres, CW and 'Phone (SSB,
FM, AM, etc.)
 Suggested frequencies: on CW - 25 kHz up from the band edge; on SSB - 1850,
3775, 7075,
7225, 14175, 21250, 28500kHz.  Check for CW activity on the half-hour.

Exchange: Stations in Canada send RS(T) and province or territory.  VE0s and
stations outside
Canada send RS(T) and a serial number.

QSOs: Contacts with stations in Canada or VE0s are worth 10 points.  Contacts
with stations
outside Canada are worth 2 points.  Contacts with RAC official stations are
worth 20 points.
RAC official stations are: VA2RAC, VA3RAC, VE1RAC, VE4RAC, VE5RAC, VE6RAC,
VE7RAC, VE