New Categories - there go...

Subject: New Categories - there go...
From: wb2dnd@pcix.com (wb2dnd@pcix.com)
Date: Wed Dec 13 18:43:44 1995
>This class would be available in all call areas except W1, where it would be
>known as multi-multi to level the playing field.

Gee, don't remember the W4 mult's taking all the awards in the cqww cw  where
was I?

Why all this W1 bashing?

Seems to me good operating is worth 30 feet of tower and 500 watts.  Small
stations can never beat out the K1EA/W3LPL gigga stations but have as much fun.
 I sure did and am not embarrassed with my 900K in the cqwwcw test.  No trophy?
 So what.

Yet, why should we care if new catagories bring in more operators, that IS GOOD
for the big guns.  You gotta have cannon fodder to work, don't you?

In case some of you forget...THIS IS A HOBBY!!!!!!!

IMHO

Don

-   Don Greenbaum                       -
-   wb2dnd@pcix.com                     -
-   Duxbury, MA  YCCC, FOC, SNEDXA      -
-   Visit the AURUM home page: http://www.pcix.com/aurum/