Claimed score PI4COM in ARRL 10 Contest

Subject: Claimed score PI4COM in ARRL 10 Contest
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Sat Dec 16 18:08:09 1995
Claimed score PI4COM , Multi-Single section

Mode       QSO     QSO PTS      STATES     COUNTRIES
CW           92            368               0                  20
SSB        113            226               0                  30
Totals      205            594               0                  50

29,700 points

Operators: PA3ERC,PA3EWP

Equipment:
Yaesu FT990, FL7000 (400 watts), CT9

Antennas:
7 Elem monobander at 24 meter tower
1/2 wave vertical at 24 meter tower

Comments:
Despite the poor propagations we had great fun, the only station we
heard but could not work was 5N0T. Outside of Europe we only had
good propagation to South Africa and some other African counties.
Sathurday the propagations were quit good in Europe during several
hours. Except one LU no we didn't hear any South America. We saw
some spots on the PacketCluster of US stations spotted by a Spanish
station but we haven't heard anything from that area. Hopefully the
propagation will get better soon, back to old times !

73 de Rob

Rob Snieder PA3ERC

member of Contestgroup Oude Maas PI4COM/PA6WPX

Homepage PI4COM: http://www.euronet.nl/users/norf/pi4com.html

Internet e-mail : norf@euronet.nl
Packet Radio    : PA3ERC@PI8MBQ
PacketCluster   : PA3ERC > PI8DXC