Contest Station Descriptions

Subject: Contest Station Descriptions
From: stuthill@micron.net (stuthill@micron.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 22:06:00 1995
Greetings. Based on recent messages at least some of you like
reading the contest score postings. I enjoy not only the scores
and comments but also reading about the station setups that
everyone has. Who really has stacked 6 element 20M beams. Who
really has Alphas on every band. Who is already using a
TS-870....etc. My interest has led me to compile the station
descriptions posted to the contest reflector into one file for
easy review. I have been collecting scores since the recent
contest season started with CQWW Phone and running up through the
ARRL 10M test just completed. In all, I have the descriptions of
217 US & Canada stations and 54 DX stations. If anyone would like
a copy of the file for your own, just send me a e-mail message
and I will send it to you. I have the file available currently in
two formats:

* A Microsoft Windows Excel 5.0 file that is 98,304 bytes large.
  This is probably the most useful format because of its cell
  based approach with headers and the like.
* A Microsoft Windows Word 2.0A file that is 75,389 bytes large.
  This file uses the Word Table feature as a format to organize
  the data.

(Since they are so large I didn't want to post them in a general
purpose message.)

I am assuming that all of you who posted your station
descriptions don't mind me compiling and re-distributing them. If
anyone does let me know and I will delete your entry. My plans
are to keep these files current by monitoring the postings
throughout the year.

For those of you requesting the file realize this is a casual
effort and I'm sure you can find many things that you would do
different. I welcome any and all suggestions and ideas.

Happy Holidays to All. (I loved the "'Twas the night before
Contest!" thanks K7FD.)

Scott Tuthill/AA7TF     Boise, ID        stuthill@micron.net

(Someday I'll make a .sig file with a cute saying like
 everyone else has....)