MY NAME!!

Subject: MY NAME!!
From: sawyers@inav.net (Steve Sawyers n0yvy)
Date: Mon Dec 18 19:52:02 1995
> To:            CQ-CONTEST@tgv.com
> From:          floydjr@nr.infi.net (jim floyd)
> Subject:       MY NAME!!

> This is for information only to everyone on the reflector.
>
> My name is Jim Floyd not Floyd JR. I am not a Jr, my initials are J.R.
>
> I know my email address is confusing about this so I thought I would clear
> it up. I do appreciate all the kind comments I receive about the scores. I
> cannot reply to everyone and I am sure you understand why. I do read them
> all. Thank you very much for your patience with me doing them. I will
> continue to do my best.
>
> 73's Jim
>
> Amateur Call: WA4ZXA
>         Emai: floydjr@nr.infi.net
>  Packet Node: N4ZC

Sorry - Jim.

I was just trying to get a response out and this mail system doesn't
allow me to bounce between windows like I would like. The only thing
I remembered was your user id, so typed it in.

I certainly did not mean to offend you, and I apologize profusely if
I did. I really do appreciate the work you do compiling the scores.
I have done similar tallies for other projects and know it can be a
lot of work and is generally rewarded with lots of corrections and
some not too polite comments.

Please accept my apology and keep up the good work.

73
de n0yvy steve