Electric fences (Hobby is getting expensive)

Subject: Electric fences (Hobby is getting expensive)
From: KE5FI@aol.com (KE5FI@aol.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 12:17:50 1995
I have had my own electric fence with a Sears 110v charger and never had any
noise, unless there was an arc.  Note, however, that arsc will travel a
distance through vegitation and damp fence posts.  Your neighbor with an elec
fence might not mind your occasional "help" mending the fence...

Chuck

KE5FI@AOL.COM