Elf's NAQP phone results

Subject: Elf's NAQP phone results
From: WB4iUX@aol.com (WB4iUX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 23:30:37 1996
January 1996 NAQP SSB:  WB4iUX
Name:  Elf **
QTH:  South Carolina
Equipment:  Kenwood TS930SAT and 40 meter dipole at 30 ft

80:  3Q, 3 mults (congrats to those who copied me)
40:  31Q, 7 mults

I really wanted to stay and work N7AVK, AB6FO and AA6KX that I heard
CQ'ing on 15 meters at 1800 GMT, but the family was in the car waiting
for me..sri guys...  Whaddya say when you're out of town on business all
week,
every week?

73 and hope to see ya'll again soon...send more snow...the kids are going
to be in school 'til July if this global warming keeps up!  ;-))

Tom WBiUX
WB4iUX@AOL.COM

**My multi-annual domestic contesting laid back effort in honor of the
coolest
laid back guy I've every known:  Edgar M. Huggins, 1955-1993 .... Rock on...