CQWW 160 - AA8SM

Subject: CQWW 160 - AA8SM
From: V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com (V.LONG.SA@OCF.compuserve.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 11:46:37 1996
*Message:
From: V.LONG.SA@OCGRV02
To: >INTERNET:CQ-CONTEST@TGV.COM at OCF_INFORM
Contents:
    CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 1996

    Call: AA8SM                    Country:  USA
    Mode: CW                       Category: SO/HP/Assisted

            QSO      QSO PTS      STATES/SECTIONS      COUNTRIES

    Totals  309        719              49                12  =  43,859

    Condx Friday night were not the greatest, 20/9 noise level, no receive
    antennas, just an Inverted-L. First hour was the best, 57 Q's and 20
    mults. Did mostly S&P, maybe calling CQ is a better way to go. We're
    still learning, its my 2nd 160 contest. Had alot of fun!

    One question, 9A3A/4U=HH, DXCC doesn't count this, does this count for
    the contest?

    CU all next time

    73 Scott AA8SM