Attending Miami Hamfest?

Subject: Attending Miami Hamfest?
From: Kurt Pauer <0006743923@mcimail.com> (Kurt Pauer)
Miami Tropical Hamboree - Feb 3-4

Jim, K1ZX, left a message that there was going to be a contester
get-together on Saturday.  But I lost the message.  I will be
working at the Cushcraft booth across from the CQ booth and will
be glad to act as a "contester information" point.  (Jim, I lost
your E-mail address, the part after your SS exchange!)  Even if
I don't have any information, stop by to say hello.  It's going
to be 90 degrees warmer in Miami than it was last night here in
NH!
                             73, Kurt, W1PH