Qsl info for VU7APR

Subject: Qsl info for VU7APR
From: ik0hbn@isa.it (Sante Lillo) (Sante Lillo)
I apologize if this one in not the right forum for DXing and QSLing, but few
days ago there was a message requesting help for VU7APR address.
Unfortunately I miss that message, so I am forced to send help to all the forum.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I worked VU7NRO on march 26,1986. I received regularly qsl direct, but on
that card there was also the call VU7APR. So, I mean that it would be good
sending request for VU7APR to the same address of VU7NRO.

VU7NRO
N.I.A.R  5-B,
P.S. NAGAR
HYDERABAD  500 457  INDIA
PHONE: 0842/227287
TELEX:0425 6444

Pse add 2 Irc's   (so it is written on my card)

Good luck for your new one

73 es DX de Sante

Sante LILLO  (IK0HBN)
Localita' Saineta, 3
01030 Bassano in Teverina (VT) Italy
home telephone: +39 (0) 761-407543  (FAX on demand)
internet : ik0hbn@isa.it
packet adr: IK0HBN@I0INU.IUMB.ITA.EU
DX cluster : I0JBL-6