International Impacting Emergencies and Contesters

Subject: International Impacting Emergencies and Contesters
From: Charles H. Harpole" <harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
Jim's comments on emergency communication services getting neighbors to
see the need for a big antenna next door is a great story.  Glad 4U1UN
net helped you.  We will be there again when needed.

Question:  does that gasoline additive that promises to keep the gas ok
(and not turn to a bad chemical which will ruin the carb.) a good
product?   I have some in my generator gas tank and hope I do not have to
start it every month to protect it.  What's say?

73, K4VUD, Charlie