WPX RTTY & PACC Contest

Subject: WPX RTTY & PACC Contest
From: norf@euronet.nl (Rob Snieder PA3ERC)
Date: Thu Feb 8 19:36:05 1996
Hello Contesters, because the organisation of the WPX RTTY has
changed the date of the RTTY contest we have a problem at PI4COM.
The PACC is THE Dutch contest as it would be the ARRL DX contest for
the US. We also liked last years WPX RTTY. In order to make a
compromise we will "try" to run both contests simultaniously. That
means outside the PACC time 1300Z-1300Z we will also be active in
RTTY to give some points away. I hope in return you don't forget to
give us some points during the PACC contest.

Have a nice contest weekend

73 de Rob

Rob Snieder PA3ERC

member of Contestgroup Oude Maas PI4COM/PA6WPX

Homepage PI4COM: http://www.euronet.nl/users/norf/pi4com.html

Internet e-mail : norf@euronet.nl
Packet Radio    : PA3ERC@PI8MBQ
PacketCluster   : PA3ERC > PI8DXC