QUICK HELP ON ICOM SETUP IN TR LOGGING PROGRAM-PLEASE!

Subject: QUICK HELP ON ICOM SETUP IN TR LOGGING PROGRAM-PLEASE!
From: Steven Sample <aa9ax@iglou.com> (Steven Sample)
Just received N6TR logging program.  Having problem with com ports which
work fine with CT and NA.  Nothing changing but the program!  Here's the
problem on radio control.  I've set up the logcfg.dat file as follows:

    RADIO ONE BAUD RATE = 1200
    RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 2
    RADIO ONE TYPE = IC781

Doesn't work.  Manual says Icom & Tentec need another parameter:

    RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS =

I entered:  RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 26H

Then, I get an error message in trying to start the program citing that
line as the problem.  My 781 tells me on the CRT screen that the default
address is 26H.  CT and NA interface to it fine - no problem.

Would one of you 781 / TR users please tell me what .cfg you use???
Would like it working for Sprint tomorrow.  Thanx!

P.S.  I haven't spent much time on it, but it's also not reading my com 1
for packet interface.  (Again - it works fine on CT and NA).  I'm sure
it's no big deal, and this program certainly allows for some exciting
"super-tuning".  Thanks again

Steve Sample / AA9AX  (aa9ax@iglou.com)