You Guys make the call...

Subject: You Guys make the call...
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 21:21:13 1996
Fellow contesters,
 First he tells everyone that he refuses to work me in a VHF
contest because I don't sign /W4.
Now this. I give up... And this is supposed to be fun? You guys
decide what I should do with my log. When someone reminds me
that this is only a hobby I'll send it along with the," who
gives a damn what they think"attitude I'm famous for. I'm going
for another beer and to get out the old Stamp collection.And I
thought this aggravation only happened on packet...I don't feel
that anyone should lose a mult because of a mistake I made due
to unfamiliarity with a logging program.Mea Culpa!Not Yours.
 Ken KP4XS SC

<---- Begin Forwarded Message ---->