ARRL DX Contest Rules

Subject: ARRL DX Contest Rules
From: Skelton, Tom" <skeltt@mmsmtp2.ColumbiaSC.ATTGIS.COM (Skelton, Tom)
Thank you!  I knew I had been a little out of touch lately with some
of the rule changes, but I couldn't believe the ARRL DX Test would
allow W to VE QSO's to count for any credit.

I'll never forget many years ago on 40 SSB a VO1 below 7.100 MHz
got so put out with the W stations calling on his frequency (saying listen
up, listen up) he yelled:

 "Stateside guys, quit calling.  We're on the same team!!"

He finally had to give up and work a few of the guys just so he
could work the DX calling him in the contest.

73,tom WB4iUX
WB4iUX@AOL.COM