LK500-ZB upgrade

Subject: LK500-ZB upgrade
From: Rich Scheuerer <rfs@rmii.com> (Rich Scheuerer)
If anyone has any info on how to get an upgrade kit for the AMP
SUPPLY LK500-ZB amp, please pass along. In particular, there is
a board around that significantly improves the QSK capability
which just aint that hot on the ZB. The kit I heard of actually
brings a ZB to a ZC but I think the QSK is main difference.
Wide open to other suggestions.

Have a good time in the test, guys. Wish I still had the
antennas flyin'.

rich,,,,k0zx

thanx also to all the respondents on the reflector command set
and amateur email database post I put up last week...rich