'96 ARRL CW DX Score

Subject: '96 ARRL CW DX Score
From: DLYNCH@PICARD.EVMS.EDU (DLYNCH@PICARD.EVMS.EDU)
Date: Mon Feb 19 09:47:50 1996
My 23-hour, single-op (no packet), high-power effort:

Band    QSO     Pts     Countries
--------------------------------------
160       0       0         0
 80      50     150        29
 40     175     525        46
 20     510    1530        75
 15      83     249        38
 10       2       6         1
--------------------------------------
Totals: 820    2460       189

Score = 464,940

Gear: FT-1000D, Alpha 89, Sommer XP807, Butternut HF6VX,
Computer: Compaq 386DX with CT v 8. something

Definitely need improved 80 mtr antennas and antenna for 160.
Lotsa line noise.  Worked almost everything I could hear except
for a few mults on 15 - band was very skittish Sunday and horrible
on Saturday. Sure miss 10 meters! (and those sunspots...).
Nice to see ZL1AMO and the VP9s late Sunday.

Best health, DX and Vy 73 to all. Thanks for an enjoyable
weekend.... Don W4ZYT