FW: ARRL DX CW - K-index

Subject: FW: ARRL DX CW - K-index
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (frenaye@pcnet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 00:57:12 1996
Thanks to KY1H for pointing out a mistake in my original posting.  The
contest was Feb 17-18 and I noted K-index numbers for Feb 18-19...  Guess I
really needed some extra sleep...

Note that the original information was the planetary K-index.  This is an
index derived ("averaged"?) from magnetometer readings from nine locations in
Canada and the USA.  The K-index reported on WWV is the single K-index
measured at Boulder Colorado.

Here is information on both for the correct two days:

            Planetary  Boulder
2/17
        00-03   3       3
        03-06   3       3