Help with coil for 5/8 wave on 160.

Subject: Help with coil for 5/8 wave on 160.
From: james.mollica@compudata.com (JAMES MOLLICA) (JAMES MOLLICA)

I am planning to put up a 5/8 wave vertical for the 160 meter
contest this week and could use some advice.  The vertical will be
suspended from a helium balloon.  The vertical element has been
calculated as 325 feet.  I plan to use as many radials as possible.
The radials will all be 1/2 wavelength long.  Question?  I gather
that a base coil will be required.  If you can, please advise as
to the size in diameter of the coil material, wire size and type,
number of turns etc.  Also... is the coil required.
Your assistance will be deeply appreciated.
Pse advise.  Best 73, Jim

Listen for K2OWE in the test this weekend.

 * 1st 2.00 #1439 * N2NRD @ AMSAT.ORG