Top 10

Subject: Top 10
From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills) (Derek Wills)
        On Thu, 22 Feb 96, "Susan M. King" <ku2q@austin.ibm.com> wrote:
        >For Secret #10 of Kris I. Mraz, please substitute:
        >10. Have a spouse who supports your way of life and
        >    helps you do the things that are important to you.

        >And who supplies a seemingly unending stream of Cheeze-Its,
        >pasta, beverage of choice to you AND the hoarde who have
        >invaded your home for the weekend. Simply amazing, and
        >indespensible (especially when the subject of #10 is a
        >top-notch op, too...).

Some of you are still missing the point.   Susan and her spouse
were both operating ARRL-CW this weekend on different bands.

While it is often true, it's not always that one person does the
contest, while the other one is reduced to feeding him or her.
I've no idea how Susan and Richard are fed during contests...

Derek AA5BT, G3NMX (who did CQWW on his
25th wedding anniversary weekend last yr)
oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu