mla2500 help!

Subject: mla2500 help!
From: W8JITom@aol.com (W8JITom@aol.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 10:13:51 1996

>Hi contest gang!
>Anyone know the values of the two resistors
>used in the parasitic chokes on top of the two
>8875's in the 2500b?  Cooked mine. . .
>Contest tonight!
>Mike

They are 80- 100 ohm Mike.  That is a faitly non-critical amp because the
grid leads are short. But be careful about one thing. MOST 1 watt or larger
resistors are inductive, and that includes carbon and metal film types. Be
sure to : 1.) Cut a resistor open and look at the insides to be sure the
element is not wound in a spiral  2.) Measure the resistor at VHF on an
antenna or resistance bridge.

There are VERY few sources of non-inductive resistors left, Allen Bradley is
one. I have some here if you get in a pinch. But again, that is a real stable
amp. You may get away without anything there.

73 Tom