What makes you/us good.

Subject: What makes you/us good.
From: k8bl@en.com (Bob Liddy) (Bob Liddy)
What makes us good is the guys that ARE good sharing
their techniques with the rest of us instead of keeping
"certain" things a secret.  We all know who these good
ones are - they show us every contest.  Maybe some folks
say it's bragging to tell what you did when you came out
on top, but I say it's a love of the Hobby to share with
your competition the things you've learned are successful.
We need Jimmy Hatlo back again to give these guys a "Tip of
the Hat".

I think it was Babe Ruth (or was it Yogi Berra?) that said,
  "It's not bragging if you can do it."

73,  Bob - K8BL

                     Bob Liddy
                     k8bl@en.com