Hi-pwr tuner selection & order

Subject: Hi-pwr tuner selection & order
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid) (Jim Reid)
Thank you to all who sent  by now about 40 messages regarding
160 thru 10 meter high power antenna tuners.  After reading and
digesting all,  even rather detailed instruction to build tuners for each
of the bands,  and very well written stories of many experiences with
various commercial tuners,  I  have selected th X Match by N4XM.

Placed the order thru Dave Thompson,  who is the "director" of
this weekend's CQ 160 meter contest.  Unfortunately,  the tuner will
not get here in time for me to be QRO during the test,  and 100 watts
or so to a 160 horizontal dipole here from Kauai isn't likely to make
much of an impression outside the Hawaiian Islands.

Will post my impressions of this fairly new product to our market after
I have a look at it,  use it a bit and see how it goes thru all nine bands.
of course holding to 200 w  max on 30M.

73,  Jim, AH6NB
73 and Aloha,
Jim Reid, AH6NB (Happily retired on the Island of Kauai)
Hawaii,  USA     Email: jreid@aloha.net