Change QTH in CT9

Subject: Change QTH in CT9
From: Joe_Wilkowski@mc.xerox.com (Wilkowski,Joe) (Wilkowski,Joe)
Phil, CT 9 uses a file called CTY.DAT (not *.cty files) .  Using an
 ASCII editor such as the DOS editor, go in and add the call of the 9A
 station under the Haiti heading.  Don't worry, after you read a couple
 of lines you will see how other unique calls have been added to
 various prefixes.  After editing it, save the file and reboot C.  Now
 your 9A will now count as Haiti...

73's

/joe