Problem with MFJ-432 Voice Keyer

Subject: Problem with MFJ-432 Voice Keyer
From: AB5YG@aol.com (AB5YG@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 14:22:03 1996
I am using the MFJ-432 with a Omni-6 Xcvr -- This is what I get:

With Omni-6, VOX ON: Voice Keyer memory and Proset  keys rig with the 432
Xmit switch in either ON or OFF positions.

With Omni-6, VOX OFF: Voice keyer memory keys rig only when the 432 Xmit
switch is in the ON (in) position.  I use the Heil foot switch to key the PTT
line ---

What I see could be a little misleading as the PTT line is connected from my
MFJ- 432 to the Omni-6 - The Omni-6 will key with the PTT line even when the
rig is in the VOX position.. I would have to disconnect the PTT line from the
432/Omni-6 to replicate your setup --  Recommend hooking up the PTT line and
see if your vox works  ----

Bill - AB5YG (K2MHJ)