How Separate Tubing?

Subject: How Separate Tubing?
From: David R. Siddall" <0006358668@mcimail.com (David R. Siddall)
At W3USS, when I got the HF6V down, I found that a screw had come out that holds
the top two telescoped aluminum pieces in place.  May have been years ago; would
have been greased only for the normal overlap, not the additional foot or
whatever that it is now telescoped.  Couldn't budge it by twisting.  Anyone have
a good idea on how to get this telescoped aluminum apart?  Really need antenna
for 80/160 in CONTEST. (Roof is copper sheetin -- good groundplane -- and 100
feet high, so transmits better than average.  Also receives all the buidling and
city noises better than average, am working on that too.) Thanks.
Dave K3ZJ (0006358668@mcimail.com)