Noise antennas

Subject: Noise antennas
From: S56A@S55TCP.AMPR.ORG (Marijan Miletic)
Date: Mon Feb 26 13:18:17 1996
Jay, W6GO sugested using Beverage in "other" direction as the noise antenna for
diversity type noise reduction ANC-4 unit.  Same technique may be applied to
stacked beams pointed in different directions!  We are interested in a SINGLE
signal coming from ONLY ONE point in space (hopefully toward one of our beams)
so the other antenna uses all the gain for noise increase ie. S/N reduction!
The idea of iluminating two ares while transmiting is still valid!
73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU.