K4JRB 160 SSB Score

Subject: K4JRB 160 SSB Score
From: David L. Thompson" <thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
I only was able to work one night Friday, early Saturday.  Was all set up on
DVK100 to run stations Sat nite but family emergency came up and could not
get on.  Anyway using my old FT-980 and 8877 AMP into wimpy MULTEE antenna
(no receiving antenna..they are all still down).  11 hours mainly S&P to
work the main contenders....

543 Q's  1355 points  54 W/VE (missed Idaho)  20DX     =     100,270 points

How about IR4T and KH6CC on the same freq at the same time at 5/9?.....

Send me your logs as soon as possible and I'll put claimed scores for CQ
CONTEST and other points(akorn, cq-contest reflector) with CW about April
1st and SSB about May 1st.  Shooting for May 10 to send claimed scores for
print in August CQ.

73, Dave K4JRB