Thanks to everybody (EA9AM in WPX 1995 SSB)

Subject: Thanks to everybody (EA9AM in WPX 1995 SSB)
From: Eddie Stark <100560.3667@compuserve.com> (Eddie Stark)
Dear Contesters;

I would like to thank to all who worked my during CQ WPX SSB 1995. My bigest
thanks are for all JA stations who were calling more than 5 hours. As maybe you
know I won the CQ SSB WPX contest, second place is P40R. I worked 4300q's and
P40R 4900, but because of lot's JA stations I did 1022 multipliers. The
difference betwen P40R and me was 70.000 points, (Very close, UFFFF!).

Best regards to all, thank-you again and see you next SSB WPX in S0 land. I will
be on Western Sahara for the contest. I will participate Mono-operator,
Multiband, High power.

See details on other reflector e-mail.

Eddie Stark
EA3NY