More on programmable keyboard

Subject: More on programmable keyboard
From: Paul Mackanos <pmackano@vortex.weather.brockport.edu> (Paul Mackanos)
 Hi, I just called and ordered one of these babies. The shipping may be a
little high at $13, but no additional charge for COD. Total is $68.00
either way, so why even CHARGE it ???
  I can't wait for this thing to come in, so I can spend time programming
it for the next contest with NA.. 73 de Paul K2DB